RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Welcome to my notebook...:)

Feel free to leave comments and thoughts :)
*Click on the title

Bla bla bla bla summer story

I love summer. Its sunny, warm, just nice for doing outdoors. This is the time when we wear less clothes, well less enough but still keep our private parts hidden. It has been good summer so far, well it better be because this is my last summer here. When thinking of it, I only have less than a year to be in the US. Kinda sad at some point because I really love it here. I wish I could stay longer or stay here forever but I can't due to some circumstances. Anyhow, it has been warm, or should I say hot summer. It was over 100 degrees for few days. Not that I'm not used to the heat as I came from a hot, humid country. Its just different. The heat here is more 'stabbing' and 'annoying'. Sweating all day and night is our routine round here now.

My friend works in a retail shop and he texted me today saying he was worn out by the pissy customers for no exact reason. He bet they were tired and annoyed by the heat. I think so too. People got pissy when they can't stand the warm weather. But I love heat more than I love the snow. Because its simple, when its warm the worst thing you can do is getting your clothes off but when its cold, you have to put some more clothes on to keep yourself comfortable. Plus, I get sick when its cold, Fair enough I suppose.

I'm trying my best to live my summer life to the fullest. I'm trying to think fun stuff to do while we have the chance to feel the heat. Rafting, hiking, camping, tubing, those stuff are cool and I would love to do those, well when I'm done with summer class. Tomorrow I'm gonna go downtown and spend sometime with the person that I really care about. Not sure what we are going to do yet but we are working on it. It has been two weeks we did not see each other because I can't drive my car. Speaking of which, I'm still dealing with the accident( literally and emotionally). I hope things will get better soon. I really do.

Well its really late now I should go to bed. I have a long boring day tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment